Request for Application (RFA)
FY21 Reentry Services and Support RFA - NOTE: An incorrect version of this RFA was originally posted. This version is correct as of 6:15pm 8/22/20.
The Office of Victim Services and Justice Grants is accepting applications for Fiscal Year 2021 grant funds for community-based organizations providing reentry services and supports to returning citizens.
Funding is available for the following:
• Develop and implement a men’s reentry housing pilot program;
• Provide advocacy and legal support for individuals serving extreme sentences and seeking sentence review;
• Support District youth incarcerated as adults through creative writing and peer support for reentry services for sentence review petitioners and recipients;
• Support capacity building and reentry services at organizations that have not previously received funding from OVSJG; and
• Provide administrative support to the DC Reentry Action Network (DC-RAN), including meeting coordination and support, training and education for member organizations, and other activities related to coordinating reentry services in the District.
Eligible Organizations/Entities: Any public or private, community-based non-profit agency, organization, or institution located in the District of Columbia is eligible to apply. For-profit organizations are eligible but may not include profit in their grant application. For-profit organizations may also participate as subcontractors to eligible agencies.
Application Submission Deadline: Monday September 21, 2020. All applications are to be submitted via ZoomGrants™. For additional information regarding this grant competition, please email [email protected] with the subject line reference “FY21 Reentry Services and Support RFA.”
Historic OVSJG Requests for Application (RFA) - RFA's that were issued in the past three fiscal years.
OVSJG Grant Funding Source Information - Information about funding sources and the grants that OVSJG typically offers.