As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
• Define cultural humility as a transformative approach to cultural competency work
• Employ cultural humility in their daily lives and as a central part of working with victims of crime
• Identify ways to bring a culturally humble approach to creating accessibility at their organizations
• Better serve youth victims of crime by employing cultural humility
• Create greater access to victim services for young victims of crime, specifically teenagers
The morning will focus on bringing cultural humility generally into practice in your work and organization and the afternoon will apply these principles to working with youth.